OET Writing: Making the most of your OET letter feedback
1. Read all the feedback carefully
2. Rewrite your letter
3. Be prepared to do some extra study
4. Learn from other people’s mistakes
Follow us on social media for more OET preparation materials & free OET live classes:
✳️Read our blog for more tips on how to pass the OET exam: https://swooshenglish.com/blog/
Look at Reading Sample Test 1 Part B here https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/preparation-portal/free-sample-tests/reading-sample-test-1/ Try to answer the questions in 15 minutes.
2. Check your answers using the answer sheet. How many were correct?
3. Underline the parts of the text which gave you the correct answers.
4. Now, using a different colour, underline the parts of the text which allowed you to eliminate the incorrect options.
5. Now look at your errors. Underline the parts of the text which led you to making the choice that you did.
6. Using the answer sheet, try to find the parts of the text where the correct answers were contained. Underline them using a different colour.
7. Check all the parts of the texts which you have underlined. Do any of them contain any unfamiliar vocabulary? If so, use a dictionary to research the new words. Write the new words down with their definitions as part of a vocabulary list.
8. Now try doing Reading Sample Test 2 Part B https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/preparation-portal/free-sample-tests/reading-sample-test-2/ and go through the same procedure.
Join one of our OET course packages (starting at just $49)in order to get high-quality practice and feedback from one of our OET UK teachers by clicking here:
You can view our testimonials by clicking here: